In response to recommendations from the Skagit County Board of Commissioners, and the Skagit County Board of Health (https://www.skagitcounty.net/Departments/HealthDiseases/coronavirus.htm), the Upper Skagit Library is taking the following proactive steps to ensure the safety of all our patrons and staff:
- All March 2020 programing has been canceled.
- The March 12, 2020 Board of Trustees Meeting has been postponed. The next scheduled meeting is April 9, 2020.
- All toys and games have been removed from the Children’s section until April 2020 for cleaning.
- Computer time will be reduced to 30 minutes per patron.
- We will have reduced operating hours. Starting March 13, 2020 until March 31, 2020 the library will be open Tuesday 10-3pm, Wednesday 10-3pm, Friday 10-3pm, Saturday 10-3pm.
In accordance with the recommendations from Skagit County Board of Commissioners, and the Skagit County Board of Health, we ask that any patron who is not well to stay at home. Patrons can renew their materials online (https://upperskagit.skagitcat.org/eg/opac/home), via phone (360. 853.7939), or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org ). Additionally, the Upper Skagit Library has several online library services. To find out more about our online services go to: https://buff.ly/2TNzw6E.