There are several resources available to small businesses who may be experiencing difficulties due to a crisis or disaster such as the current COVID-19 Coronavirus pandemic. Here are a just a few of the resources available.
1. SBA Disaster Relief: Applicants may apply online to receive additional disaster assistance information and download applications. Applicants may also call SBA’s Customer Service Center at (800) 659-2955 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on SBA disaster assistance. Individuals who are deaf or hard‑of‑hearing may call (800) 877-8339. Completed applications can be mailed to the U.S. Small Business Administration, Processing and Disbursement Center, 14925 Kingsport Road, Fort Worth, TX 76155.
2. The Washington Small Business Development Center (WSBDC) website has information about small business services.
3. Use this link for WSBDC registration to get no-cost advising and to get on the mailing list for current info.
4. The Economic Development Alliance of Skagit county or EDASC has put together a COVID-19 page; their blog and newsletter will be a good resource for state grant info as they roll out, and anything from the Dept. of Commerce.
5. The State of WA for Businesses website has set up a page with COVID-19 business resources.