Starting on Friday, May 7th, the library building will be open to patrons by appointment only! You can browse, print, copy, fax, etc, for 30 minutes max, and each appointment can include up to 6 people at a time. The computer lab will be available during appointments. Masks are still required regardless of vaccination status. You can make an appointment by email, phone, or form on the main page (near our banner) of our website.
We will continue to offer Walk Up and Curbside Services as alternatives.
Appointment hours are from 10am-3pm.
For further Library Operations Updates call (360-853-7716), or email (email@example.com).
- Patrons must make an appointment. If you do not have an appointment you may not enter the building. Curbside/walk-up service will be offered as an alternative.
- There is a limit of 6 people (not including staff) in the building at a time.
- The front door will be locked. When you arrive for your appointment, please ring the doorbell to let staff know you have arrived.
- Masks are required. Your mask must fit well (snug) and be worn over your nose. If you do not wear your mask properly, you will be asked to leave.
- Physical distancing is required. Please leave six feet of space between yourself and staff and other patrons. This includes in the computer lab.
- Do not return materials you have touched to the shelf if you are not taking them home. Please leave them on a cart for staff to sanitize and reshelf.
- Hand sanitizer stations and extra masks will be provided for patrons who need them.
- Group meetings and in-building programming are still discontinued, as per State and CDC guidelines. Programs will continue virtually.