Curbside & Walk-up service
How does Curbside Pickup work?
1. Reserve items via the catalog (https://upperskagit.skagitcat.org/eg/opac/home), or by emailing library staff (email@example.com). You can also call staff to reserve materials (360-853-7939).
2. Once your items become available you will be notified. You may then pick up items only during Curbside hours. You will have 7 days to pick up your available items. After 7 days, your item(s) will be placed back on the shelves.
3. When arriving, park in front of the library or in the library parking lot.
4. STAY IN YOUR CAR. Use the chat feature on the website, email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or call (360-853-7939) the library to let them know you have arrived to pick up your available items. Give staff your library barcode number or your first and last name and staff will check your items out and package them.
5. Library staff will place your items in the back of your car. Please be sure that a door or the trunk is open so library staff can safely place your items inside.