- Entrants who submit photographs must be residents of the Upper Skagit Library District.
- Entry photographs must be the original work of the person submitting them.
- There are three categories of form: Nature/Landscapes, Textures/Macro, and Black & White.
- There are three age categories: 11 and under, 12-17, and 18 and over.
- In order for your photograph(s) to be entered in the contest, the main focus of the photographs must be of one of
the three categories.
- Residents may submit one photograph in each contest category.
Max of three entries total per resident.
- Each entry must contain the following information:
- a) Age of photographer
- b) Name of photographer (first and last)
- c) Entrant’s contact information (telephone number, e-mail address)
- d) Date and location of photograph
- e) Category of photograph to be entered into.
- Entry should contain a short (1-3 sentences) description of the photograph.
- Entries must be submitted by 11:59pm on Friday, May 31st, 2019. Public voting will begin Saturday, June 1st
and conclude on Friday, June 14th. Winner will be announced on Saturday, June 15th.
You do not need to be present to win.
- To submit your photos to the contest email them with the above information to email@example.com.
- By entering this contest, you agree to grant the Upper Skagit Library the unrestricted right to use and publish
Explanation of Categories:
- Nature/Landscapes—pictures must be in color and have living things (plants or animals)
or landscapes as subjects.
- Textures/Macro—pictures must be in color and must be of textures or be macro (super-closeup)
- Black & White—black & white photographs only