The Upper Skagit Library sponsors an online high school diploma program. The application process is very simple and is described in a self-explanatory manner on the program’s website. It consists of only three simple steps:
- Choose a Career Path and enroll in the Prerequisite course.
- Complete the Prerequisite course within 2 weeks.
- Once completed, we will contact you to discuss the next steps.
Career Paths are a tool that will allow you to earn a certification in the area of your choice through Cognia.
Who is eligible for this program?
To be eligible, you must:
- Be 19 years or older.
- Reside in the Upper Skagit Library service district.
- Not have earned an accredited, U.S. high school diploma or equivalent.
- Have a library account in good standing or be willing to obtain one.
Join the more than 11,000 students who have earned their High School Diploma through Career Online High School.